Wanted: VK & ZL AO-7 contacts

Hello,

At long last I have completed our home renovation and installed my
435 MHz aerials. During the past week or so I have been listening to
myself and wondering if anyone would like to make a two-way contact.

I can hear myself weakly on mode 'A', not surprising really since I don't have
a 29 MHz aerial. However, I can hear myself at up to S3 on mode 'B'. I have
been calling in the middle of the pass band (432.15 MHz) and a little to one
side of centre to avoid the various warbles that AO-7 makes.

I did hear a VK3 calling this morning but he was too weak for me to copy the
rest of the call sign and apparently he didn't hear me. So, there are people
out there.

--
Regards,
Phil VK4BVM