OT

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I couldn't stop laughing...

During one of the many wars that the French and the British fought and
the French usually lost, the French just happened to capture a British
Major.  An officer brought the Major to the French general for
interrogation.  The French general began ridiculing the Major for
wearing "that stupid red tunic."  The French general said, "Why to you
wear that red uniform, it makes it easy for us to shoot you."  The
British major replied, "If I do get wounded, the blood will not show,
and my soldiers will not get scared."  The French general said, "That
is a very good idea," The Frenchy turned to his orderly and said,
"From now on all French officers will wear brown pants."