need brand name white paint recommendations

I need to paint a bare 60 cm solid aluminum dish with white paint.
I know I want flat white preferably with a high percentage of titanium
dioxide pigment.
Also I assume that the bare aluminum must be primed with something.
Spray can types would seem to be easier if available.

Since I am sure lots of you have already done this, before I start
shopping, perhaps some could share the brand names (widely available in
USA) that you used.

thanks
ron w8gus