AO40 beacon+20 net

The next session of the AMSAT beacon + 20 net will be held on 15apr2300z,
Dave as NC...

Doppler will be a factor, but I will NOT change my xmit frequency...Signals
have been good at the shorter ranges.  Be alert for sched changes, however.....

All of the US Eastern pacific, with NI, NZ peeking in towards the end of
the period...
I've received a number of responses to the Mode J previous users planned
net, but we'll wait until the pointing angles improve...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....