Re: Chassis MALE N conn?

I got mine from DavisRF.  The connectors do not appear on the website but
they did have them last year.  I do not recall the price but they are high
quality silver/teflon however the back does have a raised portion.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org

>Hamfests are another good source for hard-to-find connectors.  I was at the
Belton, TX, hamfest last weekend and saw two different >vendors with them.
The hamfest price was $3, but they did not appear to be the silver/teflon
high-quality ones you might get from a dealer.
>73,
>Jerry, K5OE
>
>w4epi writes:
> I got mine from The Wireman. The phone number is (800) 727-9473. Ask for
Debra.