38k6 and 78k8 receive

Folks,
I'm looking into a satellite design that would use switchable digital 38k6
or 78k6 FM downlinks.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has
successfully used equipment on the ground to receive existing FM downlinks
at those speeds.  I need to survey available equipment, both add-on and
stand alone receivers/demodulators.  These downlinks would be compatible
with TMSat and similar birds.

Jim
jim@coloradosatellite.com