Double fuji

Hello All,

Had the experience of talking through two satellites at the same
time.  FO-29 was going N->S and FO-20 going S->N over the Tasman
sea (between VK and ZL).   I could use both for a couple of minutes as
they crossed.  Pity there wasn't anyone else to talk to.

So, two questions - does this happen in many other parts of the world?
And is anyone in the VK, ZL, YB, P2 etc. interested in making some
contacts on an analogue bird while AO-40 is going through hibernation?
I'm sometimes on during an afternoon pass but would be happy to try
a night pass when shift work allows.  Skeds by email are fine.

73 de David VK5DG