PCSAT in full ops mode.

PCSAT is fully operational having entered full sun and having been
restored by our VK command station, VK2XGJ:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:29:32 +1000
From: John Simon <simonjr@ozemail.com.au>

OK Bob we've got her.  On the first pass this afternoon 0715Z approx I
managed to re-config Side A only.  On the 0810Z pass I got a full
re-config on both sides.  Setting Ctrl B Off first then a full re-config.
Side B set to W3ADO-1.

      73, John de VK2XGJ
  VK2XGJ, VK's last Satellite Gateway
    The early bird may get the worm