WA5VJB's LP Feed for 2.3 and 3.456 GHz.

Hello Friends,

I've been trying to find a source for Kent Britan's, WA5VJB's, Log Periodic
Dual Band Feed for 2.3 and 3.456 GHz. I want to see if I can use it for a
feed for a 4' Mark dish. Does anyone know how/where to obtain one? Here's
where I've looked so far: (1) Down East Microwave... I thought they once
sold them but they are no longer listed in their catalog. (2) I tried
e-mailing Kent at wa5vjb@flash.com but it bounced.

Any help or references would be appreciated.

Dave / W6TE