simple xmit inhibitor

Hello!

I wanted to pass along a simple way to keep from transmitting through your
downconverter when using a transceiver to receive AO-40.

Thanks to Steve, K6UX for the idea!

I now operate my Icom 706MK2g in split frequency-mode, with the RX freq at ~
145.300, and TX freq at 122 mhz -- The rig will not transmit no matter what!

Hopefully this will help other satellite ops who use two separate rigs on
the birds..

73,

Kyle
K0KN