SAGE device. Pse help

Hi all

Sorry the OT email.
Recently I bought on eBay an item announced as "divider or combiner",
but it looks like a coupler (aka directional bridge) to me.
I already did a quick test, and it seems to work fine. However I
have no idea about the specifications (range, max input power, etc).
A google search gave no results, so that's why I request your help,
to find the characteristics for the device made by SAGE Laboratories, Inc.
(Natick, Ma. USA), Model FC5621 9520.
I apreciate a reply before I burn my $2.5 bargain ;0)
Many thanks in advance

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat

P.S. If you want to have a look to the device, please check this page
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4671&item=3013952886&;
rd=1