Re: Conductive Foam, was Re: How far should one separate a LNA and its associated down converter, and Why?

I'll have to join this group as well!  I have both the CK721 and
CK722 in original match book like packages.  In addition, I have one of
the RCA AO-1 devices that preceded these two, but of course, long ago
burned out.  The mean time to failure of the AO-1 was ten milliseconds!
Cliff K7RR