Re: Conductive Foam, was Re: How far should one separate a LNA and its associated down converter, and Why?

Well, something had to give. I have plenty of other piles. :-)

The latest one that gets strange looks from the XYL is the collection of
canisters, mixing bowls and small pots accumulating in the shack. Every
time she drags me into one of these discount home products stores (in
New England, "Home Goods" and "TJ MAxx"), I kill time going though the
kitchen-ware section, looking for potential helix and patch feed cups.

Looks like Active Electronics nearby (Woburn, MA) may carry the black
ESD foam, btw.

Bill
W1PA