AMSAT-UK website down

We had some electrical work done here at MC over the weekend, and
several systems in the main computer room refused to reboot after the
power was put back on, one of which was the system that hosts the
AMSAT-UK webserver.

It appears that the system is sticking on bootup - saying that the
keyboard is locked and refusing to go any further. The engineers are
checking it out.

In the meantime, my backup copy of the AMSAT-UK site at:

	http://amsat.mcc.ac.uk/

is online... The backup does not have the search engine but everything
else should be there as it is rsync'd daily ..

John
--
  John Heaton, G1YYH
  Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building.