Re: What does the station on ISS cost?

Hi all,

I can also echo Frank's comments about the number of hours we ARISS
volunteers perform.  I personally spend an average of 1 to 3 hours per day,
every day doing ARISS mentor work.  I know that the rest of the ARISS mentor
team spends about the same.  What dollar amount can we put on the hours?  I
really don't know; perhaps priceless!  Don't believe me? Then ask the kid
with the huge smile right after hearing their personal reply from space.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors