Re: AO10 when?

Drew has brought up a good point. Anything is possible
here is some data that may help those of you who wish
to do a little snooping on AO-10 as it swoops through
perigee passes.

AO-10   (Phase-III B)  June 16th 1983 - ....

        General Beacon            145.810 (2W, unmod. carrier)    Mode-B
        Engineering Beacon       145.987 (4W, switched off)      Mode-B
        General Beacon             436.040 (2W, switched off)      Mode-L
        Engineering Beacon       436.020 (2W, switched off)      Mode-L
        Mode-B Uplink              435.180 - 435.030               CW/LSB
        Mode-B Downlink         145.825 - 145.975 (50W PEP)     CW/USB
        Mode-L Uplink            1269.85 - 1269.05 (not active)  CW/LSB
        Mode-L Downlink         436.15 - 436.95   (not active)  CW/USB

Keith N6ORS