AO10 when?

Hello fellow sat nuts,
I have tried that test a few times William, listening and watchin the dsp
just as A0-10 came out of perigee, i was dissapointed.
But as Scott says,  After AO-07 we can never really count them as dead.
A0-10 was a pretty tough bird, Radiation got it early because of its
orbit. It made long passes through the Van Allen belts. I myself dont
believe it is truly gone, i think maybe the logic flipped a few relays
and so it is temporarly out of service. Hopefully someday they will be
flipped back and we will once again hear 'The old soldier' as John Branegan
affectionately called it.

Keith
N6ors