FS FT-736 Internal Keyer

 Hello Everyone !

Please excuse the slightly off topic posting.  I am contemplating
purchasing a new satellite radio, therefore I am parting out the
FT-736R I have used on a number of previous DXpeditions.
The first part to hit Ebay is the "Keyer Unit B" option that adds
the interanl electronic iambic keyer to the FT-736R. You can
find it on Ebay by doing a search on FT-736R in the title or you
can access it by item number 3016922777

73 Don -VE1AOE-