What does the station on ISS cost?

Hello all

I am a life member of AMSAT and I have read on page 18 et all the "Report of
th AMSAT Board of Director's Meeting"...ok here is the easy question (I
actually have an answer from an associate who is on a Senators
committee)...How much does the station on ISS cost AMSAT members....a year
and.....since it was established?

Quotes from the AMSAT JOURNAL appear shortly if there are no answers....

Frank Bauer...your the guy...answer the question.

Robert G. Oler WB5MZO