Expedition 7 - Launch Time

There is a new version of my DOS program UP2ISS.EXE
now containing also starts from Baikonur. Click at

http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~uschndr/archive/LAUNCH.EXE

The estimated launch time is

     2003-04-26  03:56:21 UTC or
     2003-04-25  11:56:18 p.m. EDT
                               (+/- 5 min)
Hopefully! 8-)

If you are interested, look always for the latest version
and the latest keps!

>      Veteran Russian cosmonaut Yuri Malenchenko (Col.,
> Russian Air Force) and veteran NASA astronaut Ed Lu have
> been named as the primary crew for the planned
> April 26, 2003, launch of a Russian Soyuz TMA-2 spacecraft
> to the International Space Station.
       (from kscnews.ksc.nasa.gov)

Does KSC mean April 26 UTC or EDT?

73, Udo, DL7OL ***