PCsat Operations.

PCsat is still going strong, but is on ragged edge of power budget during
maximum eclipses.  We have caught her 3 or 4 times in the last week doing
a low power reset and fortunately we have been able to restore her before
the batteries went to negative power budget.

But since we have as many as 50 users per day, it is best if eveyrone
turns off any unattended user stations at night when she is in eclipse in
your area.

Thanks
Bob, WB4APR