FS: Spectrum West World Trak/Autotrak for Timex/Sinclair 1000

Remember this?  The first home computer rotor controller, written for the
T/S 1000.  I purchased this new in '83 and never used it.  Still have a
Timex/Sinclair 1000 (I don't anymore)?  Dedicate a T/S 1000 for rotor contol
and free up your PC for other tasks.  I don't need this, but I can't bring
myself to throw it out.

It is:

World Trak software on cassette
Autotrak interface (will drive Kenpro KR400, KR500, HD73, CDE & Hy-Gain
type, 5400 and other potentiometer type rotors
Original docs

You need
a wall wart (or other source of 12V)
rotors

This was $129 back then.  Like I say, I'd hate to trash it.  $25.00 to your
door?

My present rotor control turns 12 on Friday, she's glad the WX is turning
for the better.

73

Howard Kraus, K2UD