Fw: Using the FT-847 on AO-40

Hello All and tks for reading this,

Sofar I have been working the AO-40 with two seperate tranceivers ( FT-736
and IC-821)
I have now  sold both tranceivers and replaced them by an FT-847.
And I'm getting a bit confused with the set-up for AO-40.
Is there someone who can tell me where I can find an :
" Using the Yaesu FT-847 on AO-40 Operating Suplplement " ?
Or simply an easy description how to set-up the 847 for the AO-40 ?
Mni tks for your help !

Andre - ON5FS