Just a few sat notes

I heard AO-27 tonight in telemetry mode, very loud it seemed. I'm sure
anxious to see it back in service, especially if they can have it on in the
evening.

Right afterwards, AO-7 was in mode A and was also sounding very good,
although no one else was on! Remember fellas, just because you are in
eclipse, does not mean the satellite is! I do need a better DL antenna as I
lost it at about 15 degrees elevation.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming....

73, Drew KO4MA