Re: Calamp conversions

Hi James and All,

Ward contacted me last week about the demise of his web pages on MSN. He
asked if I would be willing to assemble the instructions in an Adobe
.pdf format so that users could download the information. In particular,
instructions for the CalAmp 31732, something similar to the instructions
Norsat and Drake downconverters.

I'll try to get the images and the instructions assembled in the next
few days and post them on my web site. Once they are posted, I'll drop
another message on the AMSAT-BB.

Mark - N0NSV
http://www.markfossum.com

BTW: For those of you looking for a good place to host your web pages.
Check out http://www.arivoo.com as they are reliable and reasonable. If
you want to register your domain name, http://www.godaddy.com  (I have
no stake in either company, just hoping to help those looking for
reliable hosting)