Re: Calamp conversions

   Mark,  thanks for the info.  Ward had 2 Calamp converters listed on
  his original page,  my 31732 is still running fine but I have (what I
  hope" is the other one he had on his page.  If you have that data,
  I would be most appreciative of that making it to the new page as well!!
  Thanks to all of you who posted responses.  I appreciate it!
  -James KI0KN