Calamp conversions

   Ward, WC0Y used to have a set of homepages with
  fantastic plans to move several different D/C's into the
  2 Meter if and move the RF portion to the AO40 area of the band.
  He had plans for two different CALAMP conversions one for the 317x
  converter using PTFE tape and another model of CALAMP's.  His page
  seems to be gone now and I really need the instructions for one of
  the CALAMPS.  Does anyone know where I might find this info?  Any help
  appreciated!!  Thanks!
  -James  KI0KN
   james@colostate.edu