BK19, BK29, BK28 on UO14

I will be on the Big Island of Hawaii this week and will try to activate some
of the rarer grids.  I will look for some low east passes when I am on the
west and south part of the island.   Also, my radio boxes finally arrived
from storage after my move to Kansas last fall and my qsl cards were sent out
last week.  Sorry for the delay.  Scott  AC3A/KH6