G5500 Control Box Problem

Yesterday my G5500 azimuth analog readout on the control box started giving
sporadic readouts between 225-320 degrees. I can move the antenna in that
range and Uni_Trac can read it digitally in it's software correctly and
control the rotator correctly.

I have already taken the azimuth cable connector off, resoldered fresh ends
and put it back on with the same results, so it appears it's not a cable
problem.
73's

Has anyone experienced this and knows the fix. Hopefully it's something in
the control box and not the rotator.

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535