(satellite ?) amateur search

Hi AMSATs,

During my travel through Korea, Japan and Taiwan last summer hollidays I
noticed two (possible) amateur stations, but I was not able to meet the
amateurs :-(

Luckily I made some pictures.
Its already a while ago but still I like to find out who are these amateurs
:-)

The first of the amateurs is HL2ABF, what might not be the biggest problem I
think, although I can not find his address via www.qrz.com (and I have no
callbook). The second is a Taiwan station, what might be a satellite amateur
!!!!! but I have not more data than a picture of the antennas and the
location.

I made some small page on my webpage with the pictures, please have a look
under:
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/search.htm

Many thanks,
73 de PE1RAH, William