Re: Instant Track with XP

At 09:18 AM 3/19/2003, Estes Wayne-W10191 wrote:
>The problem with running Instant Track in a window is not XP.  The problem
>is that the video card in new computers doesn't support the "archaic"
>method that Instant Track uses to create the map.

Precisely.  It is a function of the video driver.  On some computers you
can run IT in graphical modes in a window, and in some you cannot.  Depends
on which manufacturer made the video card and driver in your XP
computer.  I have some computers where this works and some where it does
not.  I realize that these days you often do not have a choice, because the
video is often built into the motherboard.