Re: [sarex] Iss telebridge over Australia tomorrow

At 10:59 18/03/03 +0000, you wrote:
>A contact between St.Ursula's College in Toowoomba and the ISS will done via
>telebridge through VK5ZAI
>on Wed.19th. March at 08:08 UTC (6:38 pm. SA summer time) The downlink Fq.
>will
>be 145.80 MHz. You are invited to listen in.
>
>--
>       Regards Tony.

Good work Tony!

We copied QSB and QRM free from horizon to horizon. We missed the first
answer and you missed the last answer, but that's life!

With WinOrbit running to show the ISS, we had a young lady read the
questions for us then listened to the answers. Daniel (11) drove the
rotator and looked after doppler. It was a big thrill for all the "Distance
Education" kids here!  Tomorrows "Radio Assembly" will be a bragfest!

Congratulations to the the young ladies at St Ursula's, Toowoomba!

Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of the Edge of The Outback
Mount Hope, NSW, Australia.
QF27wd.