Eggbeater problem solved

Think I solved the eggbeater problem I was having. As stated before, I
had a problem with too much QSB, deep fading and  nulls in the pattern.
I reset the radial position to where M2 has them and the deep nulls and
most of the fading appears to have gone away. I had the radials WAT TOO
FAR below the antennas. I still get some " smoother " fading ( I guess
this is normal ) but it is not the deep erratic fading I was getting.

I also think that the position of the radials are referenced from the
center of the loops and not the bottom of the loops ???

The 2 meter radials want to be 6 inches below the balan ( M2 recommended
) .
The 432 radials want to be direct at the bottom of the balan ( M2
recommended) .

K7XQ Jeff
Atwater, CA.
Grid: CM97qi
EME, Satellites, Meteor Scatter
CW, FSK441 or JT-44

144 MHz: 4 X 3 W.L. 800 Watts Single 3CX800A7
EME Initials: 60
432 MHz: 2 X 9 W.L. 800 Watts ( soon 4 X 9 W.L. ) 2 X 4CX400A
EME Initials: 5
1296 MHz: 3.1 Meter Dish 130 Watts at feed 2 X 2C39 water-cooled
"Hi-Spec"
EME Initials: 16

K7XQ Webpage ( EME Antenna Pictures ):
http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html