Re: Who has success with Eggbeaters on the satellites ???

Jeff, et al
I've had my M2 Eggbeaters for about ten years. I bought them with the
radial kits because Mike at M2 said that the placement of the radials
were critical to the lobe pattern developed. At the time I wasn't
much into building antennas, not enough time after flying helicopters
for the day. I haven't had a reason to doubt him because I never got
a round to building radials let alone the Eggbeaters themselves. I've
been able to copy all the LEOs and AO-10 and (maybe she rest in
peace) AO-13.

--
73 DE JEFF W8JSA
CHESAPEAKE VA