70cm helical antenna

Hi.

   I just started to playing with satellites.  Mainly VHF/UHF, so far I've
played with the eggbeater with some success.  Sense I have a yaesu 5500
rotor that I use for weather reception I decided to put a dual band
cushcraft A27010 beam.  with some minor success.  What I would like to do is
build a 70cm helical antenna that I can place on the yaesu 5500.  I'm
looking for something like what SSB sells (helix 70)
http://www.ssbusa.com/wimohelix.html.  I looked around the web but all I can
find was for 1.2 gig and up.

Thanks.
Hector - N1TKK