AO-40 Schedule and ALON/ALAT for last year?

I am trying to decide if my 12 dish will see enough of AO-40 to make it worth
my time to convert it to L band uplink and S band down.

What I am after is the ALON/ALAT values for the last year and the schedule
when the UL uplink was active. I will feed that info into a program I am
writing that will plot when I would have had access.

I thought I would ask before I head to the amsat-bb archive and the
AO-40 telemetry archive.

Does anyone have or know where I can get this info other than the above
two sources?

Thanks,  Randy  N7SFI