Thanks for all the FG/W9AE sound recordings

I just want to send a quick THANK YOU message to all the hams who sent me
sound recordings of FG/W9AE:

DK1TB
K5OE
KE4AZN
K6CCC
K9KK
W6RYO
W6ZQ
XE1MEX

Altogether it's more than 3 hours of recordings.  Most of them sound very
good (although it's interesting to see how many people tuned me in at a very
high pitch).  I hope to use some of this as a soundtrack on headphones to
accompany a "How to Operate AO40" presentation at Dayton.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA