Re: Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:13:07 -0500

Be aware that the pin-outs in some versions of the Yaesu 736 manual for the
CAT port are reversed.  PIN 2 (the pin in the center on the bottom) is
actually data in, not data out).  They are also reversed in the FT-100
manual.  I spent $70 sending a radio into Yaesu repair once because I
couldn't get a home made level converter to work, only to later discover
that the documentation is reversed.  As yet, I'm still waiting for an
apology from Yaesu.

John W2FS