Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:13:07 -0500

I have a problem of not being able to capture the CAT System on a Yaesu 736
All Mode Transceiver.  I may have taken a lightning hit and have had the
Kansas City Tracker board repaired and returned to me.  I still cannot
capture the CAT using the KCT test program, Wisp or the Wisp satdemo
program.

Can anyone help?  I have left message on the Yaesu site but get no response.
Would anyone know where I could get service on the radio or lead me to a
possible solution?

Bob Keefe
202 Old Lexington Road E.
Lancaster, KY 40444