AO-27 update

Here's the latest update:

    March 15th, 2003 UTC

    New software has been uploaded successfully to AO-27. The new
    commands are working great and ON-ORBIT checkout is continuing.
    During the upcomming week control operators will be checking out
    the new scheduler and fine tuning the scheduler parameters.  We
    will be turning on the Analogue Repeater for time to time during
    this checkout period when we don't need to collect telmetry. If
    all continues to go well, we will be able to turn AO-27 back to
    Normal, self scheduled operations in a few weeks.

    Thanks goes out to N1UC and W4XP for their tremendous effort in
    getting this new software up to the bird.

						[http://www.ao27.org]

73's/good luck!
				-- KD6PAG