Question on Uni-Trac 2000

Hello:

I received my new Uni_Trac 2000 yesterday.  It has several wires and a
couple of connectors ALMOST all of which I have figured out.  There is
a wire pair marked ECP 0 and ECP 1 - I have no idea how to hook this
pair up.  Now, I admit that I haven't fully read the manual, but most
of the manual deals with the software interface, and not the hardware.

If some one can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Jamie
WB4YDL