123MHz on FT-847

The FT-847 works very good as a 123MHz IF. Some times you have to turn the
power off then back on after you tune to 123MHz.

I use the 847 all the time on 123Mhz with my Cal AMP downconverter and a 3ft
dish and patch feed and hear the noise floor very good on AO-40. I have used
the 145 MHz if also works all the same. But you can not transmitt in to the
downconverter on 123MHz.

Bob WJ6T