From: Bruce Paige [mailto:kk5do@arrl.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 10:01 AM
To: gjmouse@neo.rr.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] The Pgm UDPTelm

I would think that the machine you are using right now in Fl is a newer
machine
and does not have the older winsock.dll loaded on it. Take a look at the
/windows/system or the windows/system32 directory. If they do not have a
winsock.dll there, you need it. I have attached my winsock.dll which I keep
in
both the 16bit and 32bit directory.

I noticed that UIVIEW came with winsock.dll so I think he had it planned
that
someone would not have it.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5, 7.5Mhz