RE: Saturday Night at the Movies

I can't remember the name of the movie. But back in the 60's there was a movie
where a group of burglers broke into a New York high rise apartment building.
There was a parapalegic 12-15 year old boy that had a ham radio. He used it a
lot in the preface to the crime and then once the crime started, it showed him
trying to get out of of his bed etc to get to the radio. He wound up getting on
the air and saving the day.

Also, Jodi Foster, in Contact used ham radio (if I remember correctly).

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5, 7.5Mhz