Fwd: DXpedition

This is a forwarded message
From: Baharuddin Karim <yc8cpv@yahoo.com>
To: Reinhard Richter <dj1km@amsat.org>
Date: Saturday, March 15, 2003, 10:17:00 AM
Subject: DXpedition

Hallo Reinhard,
I will operated from the Rajuni Island with
the call " YE8A " hr the posiistion 6 Deg 32' 48'' LS
120 Deg 59' 45 '' BT I need ur help to announce at the
Amsat the DXpedition will be start frm 27 Marc 2003 to
30 march 2003 pse visited ower web
http//takabonerate.aeroCity.net
mny tnx all the best
de yc8cpv/1 Din

I am pleased to anounce this to the AMSAT world.
Gerne gebe ich diese Message an die AMSAT-Welt weiter.

73,
Reinhard, DJ1KM