Fwd: DXpedition

This is a forwarded message
From: Baharuddin Karim <yc8cpv@yahoo.com>
To: Reinhard Richter <dj1km@amsat.org>
Date: Saturday, March 15, 2003, 10:17:00 AM
Subject: DXpedition

Hallo Reinhard,
I will operated from the Rajuni Island with
the call " YE8A " hr the posiistion 6 Deg 32' 48'' LS
120 Deg 59' 45 '' BT I need ur help to announce at the
Amsat the DXpedition will be start frm 27 Marc 2003 to
30 march 2003 pse visited ower web
mny tnx all the best
de yc8cpv/1 Din

I am pleased to anounce this to the AMSAT world.
Gerne gebe ich diese Message an die AMSAT-Welt weiter.

Reinhard, DJ1KM