digital mode skeds

WOnder if anyone is interested in trying a digital
mode QSO on one of the sats this weekend.  I can run
RTTY, PSK, and Hellschreiber.  Can also do MFSK16, but
think that the doppler shift would make it very tough,
since it is a finely tuned mode.  Able to operate on
FO20, FO29, and AO7. Give me the time and mode you
want to try.  Interested to see how well these modes
will work on the birds.

73s JOhn NE0P  EM04to-Latwon, OK