RE: Satelite Prediction .NET Web Service

Hi,

Yes I know JTrack well. My background is Java :-) In fact I was
developing a similar Applet when they published theirs :-(

JTrack is a great application, but it does not have an interface which
you can tap into. With .Net web services, they can be consumed by other
systems.

I'm not the only one working on something like this. Look at

http://swig.stanford.edu/pub/mercury/index.html

- Dave, G4DPZ

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephoning 0870 737 0017 and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.