From: Reicher, James [mailto:JReicher@hrblock.com]
Sent: 13 March 2003 15:08
To: 'Al Lawler'; Paul Williamson
Cc: Dave Johnson; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Satelite Prediction .NET Web Service

How quick we all forget!  Don't you all remember
http://www.heavens-above.com/?

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephoning 0870 737 0017 and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.