Satelite Prediction .NET Web Service

Hi,

I've just started playing with Microsoft .NET and c#, after many years
doing Java tiered architectures. I'm not going to debate the pro's and
cons :-)

What I should like to propose, if anyone is interested, is web service
for satellite prediction program with similar functionality to the
Predict program by John Magliacane, KD2BD.

The system would be a .NET web service using XML for queries to the
service and responses from it. There would be a corresponding web form
to display the information, and a published schema for those wanting to
integrate with it. I've now got my dynamic DNS going on my 1Mb cable
link so I'll probably be hosting it for now :-)

A name, well how about YATS (Yet Another Tracking System).

If anyone is interested and would like to discuss it, please let me
know.

A few of the ideas will start appearing on http://g4dpz.homeip.net in
the next few days.

73

Dave Johnson, g4dpz@amsat.org
Editor AMSAT-UK, Oscar News
Editor AMSAT-ANS

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephoning 0870 737 0017 and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.