Static electricity and space

Hi AMSATs,

When I am right, with the constant radiation of the sun ,satellites and
other space stations/vehicles like ISS space-shuttle etc should be static
charged.

When the space shuttle connects to the ISS this would give a huge spark, or
they have some kind of protection for it ???

Then with physics in mind: when the earth has a static charge, and a
satellite on the ground could be give the same charge they will repel each
other (in other words the satellite will go up).
Actually I never seen a satellite launched like this, so why does it not
work ???

73 de PE1RAH, William
---